Last updated: 09-18-2023
Important Information and Who We Are
North Reading, MA
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Data: Billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We use your data to:
- Process and manage contracts
- Provide you with information about our services
- Manage our relationship with you
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data